Are you also that type of person that don`t like the look, the consistency and the taste of overripe bananas? But it’s also a pity to throw them away?
Well, if your bananas got already to this point, than it is time for an easy banana bread recipe!
What you need:
- loaf pan
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 300g all-purpose flour
- 100g sugar
- 4 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 16g backing powder
- 8g vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- dried fruits for example dates, cranberries or whatever you like
How to do:
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit)
- peel the bananas and add them to the bowl
- squash them with the fork or use a blender
- add sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, oil, and the egg and blend it with the bananas
- mix the backing powder with the flour and add it slowly to the mixture
- give it a good stir until well blended
- if you want you can add at this point some cinnamon and/or some dried fruits
- pour batter into prepared loaf pan
- bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes (until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean)
- let the bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack
Especially during the colder months I have the desire to bake something…lit some candles, wearing my pyjamas and play some tunes! And the banana bread recipe is a perfect quick and easy one. Delicious and kinda healthy.
Have fun trying the recipe!
XOXO HEJ BEAUTY