I’m a truly Interior and Ikea lover and as soon as I saw the Skådis Pegboard from Ikea at a German YouTuber I instantly knew that I needed to get one of these.
Before the Pegboard I had a magnetic Pinboard right behind my working desk which I used more or less as a Vision Board with some loose hanging papers of quotes and pictures on it. But I think the Ikea Skådis Pegboard is such a more decorative and inspiring way to display some of my beloved items.
- my Layla Headphones – as I love music
- my Canon G7 X Camera – for taking Blog pictures and YouTube
- a Madonna Vogue Cover | German Edition April 2017 – as I just liked the look of the cover
- fake plant from Ikea – to get some green in it, which I think is going very well with the wooden Pegboard and the white accessories
- some polaroid prints – hanging with some paper clips on the hooks, printed with my Instax Share Sp 1 printer
- a mini Succulent from Ikea – again I liked the look of it
- paper clips and pins from Kikki K – a stationary shop that I absolutely love but regrettably is not yet available in Germany. Luckily, I got my hands on it at one of my London trips and I think the little jars are very cute to display
- some random gold and black paper clips in the lower containers – this time just for organizational purpose
- a notepad from Sostrenegrene – a lovely Scandinavian interior shop. To take some notes or write a quote on it
If you search for Pegboard at Pinterest or even on the Ikea website you will find many different ways for using it.
- to organize your working space
- to store your tooling equipment in the garage
- to hang your pans and spatulas in the kitchen
- to hang your hairbrush and hairdryer In the bathroom
- to hang your keys and letters in the entry way
- to hang your jewelry
- to use it as a night desk
The options are endless as you can adjust it just the way you want it. Do whatever you like. If you are handy you can even make a Pegboard on your own.
I personally used it more for the decorational purpose than the organizational. I just like the look of it and it inspires me everyday…
XOXO HEJ BEAUTY
All used items you can find linked down below.
Canon G7 X Camera:
Ikea fake plant and succulent example:
Instax Share Sp 1 printer:
Kikki K paper clips and pins:
For the Pegboard…
Pegboard (available in different sizes and colors):